Our adaptation of “See You Later Alligator” available in three download sizes, A1, A2 and A3.
Try reading a different way at the end of each day
- children draw out colours and read the line written in their colour
- read according to allocated animals
- read using the voices you think would be associated with the animal
- a group read first half of sentence – another the second half
- clap the rhythm, guess the line
- complicate this by random rather than sequential reading of lines…
…and have some fun as your day ends!